TTS Reader is a briliant synthesizer software that lets you read (or better, listen to) any text you indicate out loud. You can then record it in MP3 or WAV format.
TTS Reader is a very complete solution for users who work with voice synthesizer technologies. It has support for different voices and lets you convert the text to voice in real time, and viceversa. You can also store them in sound files to listen to them later.
The most interesting characteristics of TTS Reader are:
* Very intuitive design of the user interface.
* Automatic highlighting of text you`re reading.
* Read and store in WAV or MP3 format (with the possibility to adjust the options).
* Pronunciation corrections.
* Support for different voices.
* Possibility to ignore certain phrases or paragraphs while reading.
* Auto-reading of clipboard.
* Includes a help manual.